2010年11月10日水曜日

A Grown Man?

It's been a while... Yes, It has been a while since I took a break writing the blog.
I have been through so many things, I mean a lot.

Our baseball season finished a bit earlier than we expected. Eventually we could not win the championship 2 years in a row. Overall, we were not hungry enough. Winning it last year was such a big deal for all of us and this year, even though, we finished 1st in the regular season, We did not dominate the league as we did.

Through the season, I have faced so many things. Coaching prospect players around Vienna area, helping Junior National team, coaching the Senior National team in Prague Baseball Week, being a pitching coach for Junior championship. I think I experienced a lot this year. I am going to have to take this opportunities to the next level for my career.

Besides baseball, also I had a lot things around myself. I have never done much on my own initiative in my life. When someone says something, I was going to do it. However, I guess I am able to say goodbye to that part of me. I am not sure if the event went good for me or not but I really have felt I took a big step toward my road. If I won't forget this, I will be much better than now, I would be able to grow up more than now.

It is up to me, if I want to be a grown man. I feel more spontaneous for all the things. I feel so thankful for anything, anybody that reminds me of it.

Winter has begun in Austria. More time to do something for myself. Let's find how I am and build up own personality more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿